Z80, 6502, cp/m, rescue

Hi everybody,
Look at this. It appears to be a Multitech rebranded as Latindata. I saw a Multitech MPF-III rebranded as Latindata on Google, like I said.
But this monitor, “Commodore PET or Buck Rogers” like … couldn’t find anything from Multitech. The hardware looks great. I will turn it on as soon as I can. But … there is no boot disk. Does anyone know what type of CP/M should I look for? Help, welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome! I don’t know about how CP/M versions have to differ (given that each machine must have a BIOS) but might it be that a Multitech CP/M disk would work?

1 Like

Wow, pretty interesting machine. Z80 + 6502 + graphics.

I love the headphone jack for the keyboard, never seen that before.

You might want to ask on the more dedicated CP/M forums to try and hunt down that software, or, even better, documentation. (How do the graphics work, how do you launch 6502 code, can the two run simultaneously, etc.)

2 Likes

DEC VT100 series terminals use a 1/4" TRS phone plug for the keyboard. It’s a bit of a pain, as they tend to oxidize and become unreliable.

1 Like

Yes, a good idea. I’ll ask on the CP/M forums :slight_smile: And the headphones jack… je je je… I thought the same. I suppouse it’ll play a Kraftwerk track if I try. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like